073 The Completion Process with Teal Swan
The Completion Process takes readers along on her restorative journey of healing and liberation. For anyone who has been fractured by trauma—and according to Teal, in one way or another, we all have—here is a way to put ourselves back together again, no longer inhibited by the past or terrified of the future.
Drawing on her wide range of extrasensory abilities, including clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, and incorporating key aspects of inner child and shadow work, Teal offers a revolutionary 20-step process for healing any past hurt or present problem. The steps include:
- Creation of a Safe Haven - setting up a peaceful place in our mind where it’s safe to re-enter a painful memory.
- Validation - giving the painful emotion the message that we see it as valid.
- Seeking Origin – asking, “When was the first time I felt this feeling?” and trying to connect to the root of it.
- Awaiting Relief - inside the memory, letting the feeling naturally shift in the direction of relief.
- Purification and Healing – a ritual for closing the memory of trauma and beginning a “new life.”
Hay House author Teal Swan was born with a range of extrasensory abilities including clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience and claircognizance. Despite her young age, Teal is no stranger to extreme adverse circumstances. In today's show, we talk about how she was able to overcome her childhood of being ritualistically and sexually tortured, as well as taking control of out of body experiences, multi-dimensional beings, grid healing and her frequency billboard campaign. Visit Teal's Website at tealswan.com or on twitter as @tealcatalyst and Facebook. You can also find Teal on YouTube. Her latest book is also availble at Hay House
About Path 11 Productions: